YOU WANNA GO????
Get to know me meme → [4/5] current celebrity crushes → Chris Pratt
Just be yourself and forget all of the stuff you read in ‘GQ’ magazine.
When the movie releases, are you prepared to be a hero to thousands of kids? What will it mean to you? (x)
Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
there is no reason on god’s green earth to open your mouth that wide for a fucking cherry tomato john like you weren’t even subtle
And don’t forget Sherlock trying to keep himself from leaping over the table at John and riding him right there in the middle of Angelo’s.
‘Give me one more miracle, Sherlock.’
Oh my god, I’ve literally never heard this so clearly as I just did.. Oh my god… FTW Martin Freeman. Oh my GOD…
WHY IS IT MORE HEARTBREAKING WITH JUST THE AUDIO
HEAR IT IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH
the bookstore on campus still doesn’t have my gotdamn textbook rentals ready
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!